Sunday, August 17, 2008

Trey's latest...and greatest!

Trey managed to put his shoe on yesterday after much effort. He didn't get it strapped all the way but was walking around in one shoe. I was quite impressed! He has been trying to put his clothes on for a few weeks now.

He wanted a Capri Sun yesterday & I told him he would have to sit down to drink it (otherwise he carries it around & spills it on the carpet!). He immediately went to his little table that Grannie & PaPa brought him & sat down! I couldn't believe he actually understood what I said & also that he did it. Now that's progress!

Last night we went to Ceramic Creations in Hoover & made a photo frame w/ his handprint for Grannie's birthday that's coming up next month. I hope it turns out well. I know she will love it. Ruben painted the rest of it while I wrestled w/ Trey to keep him from breaking all the ceramics in the place! Finally we went outside & walked around. Then we sat in the minivan & had a snack. I want to go back & make one for us. It looks like fun.

No comments: