Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our weekend...

Trey got a special treat this weekend. PaPa & Grannie Phillips (my folks) came from Florida to visit. He was so excited when they got here, he ran around the house screaming!

We had fun and Mommy & Daddy had some free time including "date night". I got a much needed pedicure & went shopping. Ruben & I went to dinner at Firebirds & saw The Dark Knight. Great Batman movie-Heath Ledger was Brilliant as the Joker. If it had to be his final performance, it was incredible.

I think Trey is teething again-lots of dirty diapers for Grannie to change! :>)) He developed diaper rash from Saturday am to pm. The grandparents spoiled him & he loved it. He cried when they left today and was saying "Papa, Papa" as they were driving off. He hasn't figured out how to say Grannie at all yet.

Ruben grilled pork ribs today & I made brownies so we had a great family dinner. I wish my parents could have stayed longer &/or lived closer. I have to plan a visit soon. Trey loves the huge yard to run around in & the country air where they live.

No comments: