Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trey's Day in the rain

Trey was loving the rain & kept pointing out the windows. He would squeal as if to say "something big is happening!" It wasn't fun for me to get him into daycare in the rain, but we managed without getting drenched.

I got a wonderful surprise when we got to daycare today. Trey's first teacher from his infant class is now his teacher in his Two's class! I am so thrilled! Trey loves Miss Anna & we really like her too. He hasn't been at daycare in over a week and the last week he was there, we thought there were too many kids in his class. Now they have split them into smaller groups and have him in the younger group with Miss Anna. The report I got this afternoon was that Trey didn't nap-no doubt he was too excited about seeing Miss Anna!

The other report I got today was that no nap today made for a cranky, sleepy baby boy this evening for Daddy. Ruben said Trey was out by 6:30! Asleep on his chest & snoring! He woke him for bedtime milk & that was all she wrote...he's such a good sleeper (Knock on wood somewhere quick!) I truly think I have his pediatrician to thank for that-he taught me how to teach Trey to sleep at night. It was a very tough 12 weeks but well worth it. Not always a napper though-just like Mommy!

Just a couple more days until we get Trey's proofs from the photographer's. They usually come in on Wednesday so I'll probably get them on Thursday, but at least by Friday.

We're heading to Memphis on Friday for Labor Day weekend to see our friends, Edwin & Candace, from home. They have a 3 1/2 yr old, William (our godson) & a 13 month old Anna Bowen. Trey will have so much fun playing with them & in their big, FLAT backyard! We'll want to stay after seeing him play "outside" which is his favorite.