Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Sun Has Come Out...

Do you ever think your baby & you are somehow linked still? ESP,pyschically,whatever you want to call it. I know it sounds crazy & I've never believed in any of that. But Trey & I seem to be magically connected in a way I can't explain. If he is napping & a thought even crosses my mind about him waking up(usually thinking I hope he sleeps longer so I can finish what I'm doing!) he will wake up within seconds of my thought. And I'm in another part of the house. In the mornings, he has been sleeping to 8am or at least 7:45 for the last several months(a true blessing!). Today we are going for his 18 mon. photos at 10am so I set my alarm for 7am so I could get dressed before he got up. Well, guess what time that little stinker woke up?! 7am-but before my alarm went off! How of all days does he do that? It seems too coincidental to be chance. And,trust me,I always sleep until he wakes up!

Oh, and as far the title of this post...I just had a great surprise when I changed Trey after getting him out of the crib. He was only wet! (Warning:this may be TMI for any non-moms out there!) This would not be such a big deal, but he has had diarrhea for almost 3 weeks and this is the first day he hasn't been exceedingly (change the sheets) dirty. It may not last but I'm taking it as a sign for now! Ruben & I have been sick this week with a GI bug so its been a rough week to say the least. Trey's not sick at least (so he has megawatts of energy!:))

I hope his photos turn out well. I'll post more about it later, for now I need to finish getting him ready to go...see this is why I'm late everywhere! I get too caught up in the moment,then the moments fly by & become mean old minutes & hours!

One last thing-Way to go USA Women's beach volleyball-GOLD MEDAL for USA's Kerri Walsh & Misty May!! Awesome-Ruben & I watched it live last night. AMERICAN PRIDE is a great feeling!

So Trey's off to photos and then lunch with Daddy...what an easy life he has!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test