Friday, September 26, 2008

Trey is well & in Atlanta...

Trey recovered fairly quickly from his blisters & rash. And is sleeping later & later each day which makes me very happy!

We are in Atlanta this weekend & will be travelling home to Florida next week due to a death in the family. Trey's Uncle Frank (Ruben's younger brother) that lived in Atlanta has died this week. It is a very sad time for us & we are sad for Trey that he will not know one of his 2 uncles. Since I am an only child, Trey won't have aunts & uncles on my side. I had so many uncles & aunts since my father had 6 brothers & sisters plus my mom's side.

Trey senses something is up but he's having a good time anyway. He is getting to see so much at his very young age. He has been to Chicago, Atlanta twice this year, Panama City, Memphis, & of course Florida. We are staying downtown Atlanta so lots of skyscrapers for him to see. I think the first big city I went to was Orlando when I was 6.

Not much exciting news to post but thought I should post that he is well since my last post was about his HFMD.