Saturday, September 13, 2008

Trey Goes Greek!

We took Trey to the 36th annual Greek Food Festival downtown this afternoon. It was hot & loud but he had fun. He liked the greek chicken & rice & the pastichio(my fav). He really liked the music & watching people dance. He wanted to get on stage w/ them! We had a good time & saw some people we know.

I survived my first experience w/ Kid's Market today! For you Moms, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. With my friend Kendra's help, I contributed enough stuff to sale that I get to "priority shop" in a couple of weeks. Its very exciting but very OCD w/ the rules & oh, did I mention the rules? Not to mention standing in line twice today in the humidity to get the elusive high # to priority shop. And all this for a chance to buy gently used baby clothes for ultra cheap! Trey will be quite the well-dressed little man!

We leave tomorrow for grandparents where Trey will wow them with his new tricks.