Thursday, January 8, 2009

So much to say...

Trey at the Helena Christmas Parade
Trey seeing our tree for the first time
Trey with his Nana at the Christmas parade in my hometown

That goes for me & Trey. He has "talked" so much today, both real words & Trey babble-talk words. And as for me, I am so far behind with blogging that I don't know where to start! I was waiting to post until I could add Christmas photos but trying to get Ruben's camera, my laptop, & Trey sleeping all together at once has proved my undoing in keeping up w/ blogging!

Christmas at the grandparents was a lot of fun. Trey loved his Pottery Barn chair we got him & sits in it a lot. Sampson, our cat, also loves to sit in it...should've seen that coming! Trey also loves his Elmo live doll. He interacts w/ him during his storytelling by mocking Elmo, screaming when he screams, etc.

So 3 trips out of town since Thanksgiving, all the Christmas hoopla, & Trey running wild has led to being behind w/ my blog, our Christmas tree still up, & me doing laundry for 3 days this week! Fond memories, great photos, & a New Year...plus Trey's 2nd birthday just around the corner!

No comments: