Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun times!

Trey has had so much fun w/ the grandparents the last few days! He has given them a run for their money though. It has been fun to see them interacting & also to see someone else have the same battle of wills w/ him that I go through. He has learned the word "no" in the last few days & says it in quick succesion "no-no, no-no" for emphasis!

So Papa & Nana got to play w/ Trey, Ruben & I went to dinner & a movie(ate @ Heads & Tails & saw Pride & Glory), & I feel like we gained a whole new room in our house! Ruben & I cleaned out our bonus room(for about the 5th time in the past 7 years!) so we know have work spaces again. I filed paperwork that dated back to December '06-you guessed it-the month before Trey was born! The horror!! The good thing was some of was so old I no longer needed to file it. Now I have a space to work on Trey's photo albums & memory book which is almost as behind as my filing!

No comments: