Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Famous last words...

No-No, NO-NO, NO-NO!! Trey has started "no" finally in the last couple of weeks & it has quickly progressed to an emphatic NO-NO!! repeated over & over. Of course, he is only mimicing what we have said over & over to him to tell to stop doing something!

This weekend he started saying "me-me" over & over. We think he is referring to himself or saying it meaning "mine"! He says it when he wants something or if we're tryng to take it from him. Such as the toy kitchen set he was playing with the other day-everyone in Pottery Barn Kids got to hear him scream "me-me" over & over as I carried him out while attemptng to push the stroller-very embarrassing! I think my idea to get his own chair for Christmas is a hit though since I could barely drag hm away from it.

Other new words...knock(he knocks while saying it), truck, dog (vs calling them all cats), "poc" meaning pocket, chair, hair, eyes, nose, blue(for blue colored M&M), color for crayon coloring, socks...& my favorite "oh no" for when something won't do what he wants! His vocabulary has exploded in the last 2 or 3 weeks. Its like he suddenly realized everything has a name & he wants to learn it.

We put up our Christmas tree this past weekend...photos to be posted soon I hope. Trey & I are in Florida now at the grandparents for Turkey Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO-NO, I'm still hearing that one and mine is coming up on 15. :-) Have a Happy Turkey Day with your parents. Be safe.