Monday, February 23, 2009

My Sweet Boy

Trey gave me a full-on kiss on the cheek today as I was leaving to go to work. I asked him to "hug Mommy" & he said "no". He loves to say that little word these days! Then he turned his little head & kissed the air. So I said I want you to give me a kiss right here on the check & I pointed. He turned & kissed me on the cheek! More than just pressing his lips. It was SO sweet! I got spit & everything!

He is becoming quite the talker with all his new words & phrases. He informs us of all kinds of things like reciting all his boo-boos 1st thing every morning (most of them minor scratches but being a boy he has lots of little injuries!), likes to say "loud" for loud dog (there was a dog barking early this am in our subdivision which is unusual), loud TV, loud truck, etc. And he likes to assign things to people he knows by saying "Papa's truck, Nana's car, Mama's clothes, & tonight he sais "Trey's couch". He didn't want to leave his couch & his pillow (an adult, king size one that is his favorite but I won't let him sleep w/ it) tonight to go back to bed. Back is another new word as in "Paci back" meaning I want it back, "Mama back" as in give me back whatever I took from him that he wanted!

Now I just have to get him to say "I love you"! He hears it all the time from us.

No comments: