Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trey's latest words...

Trey saw Elmo on TV today & exclaimed "mo-mo"! He said this a few weeks ago in a store when he saw the new Elmo Live doll. I thought it was a fluke but apparently that is what he calls Elmo. He is getting the live doll for Christmas so I'm glad he has taken an interest in mo-mo! He also is calling TV "t-t" in an attempt to say TV when he's trying to wrestle the remote from us.

He pulled my toenails today & I squealed in mock pain. He loved the noises I was making so much that he giggled louder & more than I've ever heard him do. It became a fun back & forth.

Lots of fun Christmas events coming up soon...Trey is almost 2 & they say that's when they want nothing to do w/ Santa. We plan to take him next week when I'm off to have his photo made w/ Santa @ the Galleria & I'm hoping he proves to be the atypical child who's not scared of Santa or shy around him. We'll see...I should get our Christmas photo cards tomorrow featuring, who else, but the little man! I can't wait to see them!

No comments: