Thursday, October 30, 2008

More words!

Trey has had a surge in vocabulary this week! He has said "trash" when we walked by the large trash cans at Wal-Mart, "phone", "car", "paste" for toothpaste, nose (he can point to it for awhile now but just said it the other day when it was running), Na-na for Grannie, "eyes", "off" (as in I want this costume off!). He also says hot & cold but gets them mixed up sometimes.

He also loves to point out that the "baby" in all his photos needs "shoes"! I like to see his cute little (ok, not so little!) feet in photos so I leave him barefooted. He keeps pointing to the framed photos we have hung in the dining room & saying shoes, shoes, over & over.

All children are babies to him, I realized today. We saw a group of kids walking across the street & he kept saying babies. They were about 4-8 yrs old. I told him they were bigger babies than him.

His latest trick has been stripping his pajamas off in the morning before I get upstairs to get him from the crib. And yesterday (on the coldest morning we've had yet this fall) he was completely naked! The diaper & all. Little stinker was just grinning at me! They need to make PJ's that zip up the back!